Tuesday, February 5, 2008

In Honor of Super Tuesday...

SUPER TUESDAY...

Yesterday evening we received a phone call...

"Johnson residence, how are you?"
"Hi, this is so and so from the Hillary Clinton campaign. Can we count on your vote tomorrow for Hillary Clinton?"
"ooooo....I don't know...I'm not old enough to vote"
"Is there anyone home that is old enough that I can talk to?"
"Oh...no no no...they aren't here. No no no, they aren't here."
"Ok, I"ll call back..."
"Oh no...no....I'll tell them for you. I'll spread the word to tell people to vote t-t-t-tomorrow."
"Yes honey, please do that. Remember to tell them to vote for Hillary Clinton. Thank you so much."

"Oh you're welcome kind lady. Good luck with this voting thing."

Perhaps I'll answer the house phone more often...

No comments: