Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Awkward-Pants

I went to a sneak preview of The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 with my friend the other night. Her coworker, Meredith (who I'd met before) and Julie, Meredith's sister, joined us. As we gathered in the theater, my friend introduced me to Julie. As I went to say hi and introduce myself...I said "Hi Julie...I'm Meredith...ooo...no, no that's not my name." Ehhh...first impression...first lie...not even intential...pure lie...awkward.

Then after the movie, I ran into a girl I hadn't seen in over two years. We embraced and said hello. Then I asked her if she was married...awkward again.

After saying goodbye to her and walking off with my friends, I noticed I had spilt water on my left boob and announced..."oops, water on my boob...I hope she didn't think I was prego and lactating..."...good thing I don't have an indoor voice and everyone around us heard that comment...ehh, more awkwardness.

Reviews...
Movie = Really cute & Good.
Me = Awkward.



No comments: